DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
The Massage Balls are designed to provide 2 distinctive levels of tissue massage. You can use one or the other to relieve varying levels of muscle tension affecting your feet, glutes, hips, back, shoulders, forearms and more. More than just a self-massage tool, the Massage Balls also contribute to injury prevention. When used before and after exercising, they help increase range of motion and address possible muscle imbalances. The soft-density Massage Ball (lime colour) provides a moderate tissue massage that is suitable for individuals starting recovery therapy or with a limited tolerance to pain, while the firm-density Massage Ball offers a strong tissue massage that goes deep into the muscles and should satisfy individuals with a higher tolerance to pain. How do they work? Muscle pain can often result from a prolonged sitting position, poor posture or the practice of sports and stems from an accumulation of muscle tension (feeling of ÒknotsÓ) and soft tissue adhesions (feeling of tension and stiffness). Through direct pressure and deep muscle penetration, the Massage Balls help release trigger points and break up soft tissue adhesions whilst promoting blood circulation and healing. This translates into muscle pain relief, relaxation and increased joint mobility.
– For Self-Myofascial Release – rolling out muscles using your own body weight
– Penetrates deep into the muscles to release knots and break up soft tissue adhesions
– Ideal to use on feet, hands, calves, hip flexors, adductors, hamstrings, shoulders and more
– Highly compact and portable – fits easily in any gym bag or carry-on luggage
– 2-pack including a soft ball and a firm ball to address various pain thresholds
– 40 exercises to improve joint mobility and reduce chance of recurring pain